GENERAL RULES ON MEMBERSHIPS
- All offers are complimentary regardless of their cash value.
- Members are NOT ALLOWED to transfer or sell tickets.
- CompSeats members may gain access to the current available offers by logging on to www.compseats.com and providing their Member ID and password 24 hours a day. You must be a current member in good standing to reserve offerings.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older. For liability reasons, minors are not allowed to use CompSeats tickets.
- Only one name per membership is permitted. Your membership is for your own personal use. Only the person listed as the actual member may use this membership service and the member AGREES to attend the show/event for each reservation made.
- Only one membership per person allowed.
- Members agree to HONOR their reservations or cancel the reservation before the deadline noted in their reservation confirmation email (usually at least 48 hours).
- Any member that reserves seats/tickets and does not check-in to pick up their tickets will be assessed a ‘no show’. Members are limited to two (2) “no shows”. A third (3rd) occurrence will cancel membership. (It is important to us that we serve our entertainment partners to the best of our ability.)
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any complaint received about a member’s behavior by a theater, venue or event may result in a review of the member's account, during which time no reservations can be made and membership privileges may be revoked.
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS & WEB ACCESS
- At times, we may send all members an email notification as a courtesy. CompSeats is:
- Not responsible for undeliverable email.
- Not responsible for late delivery of email.
- Not responsible for emails that end up in junk mail or spam areas.
- Not responsible for any member's web access limitations at work or at home.